Sunday, August 12, 2012

A House Full of Valentines

It's been an incredibly busy summer, and I feel like it's just getting started!  After moving back to Louisville life has been a whirlwind of activity.  This past week my whole family came to town to visit, and we had a great time together!  Dad, Seema, and my 4 year old sister Anika all flew in from Canada, and my older sister Kristen and 3 year old niece Asha came in from New York.  It was a full house to say the least.  I'm so glad everyone was able to come see us, and now that they're gone the house seems eerily quite and empty.

Words cannot describe how cute my little sister and niece are, so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves...
Asha can sing "Twinkle Twinkle" in Japanese.  No joke.
Licking the beaters after making pudding.  In this family we're all pretty much obsessed with chocolate.
Practicing being "dead bugs."
The girls gave everyone tattoos.
My Dad and uncle show off their ink.
Girls with trains.
Being this cute is exhausting.
The whole family (minus my brother Brian)

No comments:

Post a Comment