Friday, June 14, 2013

And Then There Were Three


Yep, that's right, I'm pregnant!  Patrick and I are so excited about becoming parents, and I'll be honest it's kind of surreal to think about how much our lives are about to change.  Baby Steward will make his/her appearance around December 21, so that gives us a few more months to prepare ourselves for what lies ahead, and in late July we will find out if it's a boy or girl.  So far everything has been going really well, and I've had two ultrasounds and we've heard the baby's heartbeat.  So far so good!

The more I think about it the more I realize that nothing I do could ever fully prepare me to be a mom, yet somehow I know that bringing children into the world is one of the purposes God has given me in life.  Stepping into this new season of life is going to stretch us and challenge us more than anything else we've done, but I know that God will walk with us each step of the way.  I'm reminded daily that the Lord never gives us more than we can handle without his strength to support us.

Above all else I want to raise godly children who will love Jesus more than anything else in the world and will have a strong desire to praise and glorify him!  To that end please pray for us and our growing family!  I know that there are many challenges that lay ahead, but I am so excited for this journey we're about to embark on, and I know that our lives will never be the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment